blank
blank

Compassion

Monday, December 1, 2008

Introducing ~ Carisa

IMG_2532 nI am a homeschooling mom of 2 boys {Pac Man and Krash}, and a baby girl {Ladybug}. I am happily married and have been for over 10 years. Our family has lived and served in one of America's most crime-filled inner city neighborhoods since 2004 as full time missionaries.

Before becoming a mommy, I taught public school Kindergarten for 5 years and I also hold an Early Childhood (Birth-K) degree. My passion through this blog is to bring Christian moms of tots together. I only hope I will honor the Lord in all of my efforts to bring us all together and keep the blog well designed, functioning, and useful along with Jolanthe! Currently I am writing/overseeing posts on the blog for the following features: In My Heart, Cute Tots, Treats 4 Your Tot, Play with Me, & Mommy Made Printables. You can follow me at my personal blog, 1+1+1=1 or visit me at Lil' Ladybug if you'd like! I am also on Twitter: @1plus1plus1.

No comments: