blank
blank

Compassion

Monday, December 1, 2008

Introducing ~ Jolanthe

image I am a mom of 4 rather energetic kiddos {currently 8,7,5, and 3} ~ and wife to a great man {who has much grace for me and my many endeavors}. We’ve been married for almost 12 years and are involved together on our church worship team and also leading classes from Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace.

Before becoming a mom, I worked in our local school system as a preschool special education teacher and hold a master’s in Early Childhood Special Education. My blogging started on No Ordinary Moments as a way for me to share some of the funny things happening in our house with family that lived in different states. Eventually I started another blog, Homeschool Creations, specifically focused our homeschooling adventures. I also love scrapbooking, but my blogs have become our main “scrapbook” for the time being, capturing what we’re doing together as a family and all the fun little moments of our day…because I want to remember these busy, fun-filled times in the years to come!

I am so excited to be a part of Totally Tots and partner with Carisa to help moms as their little ones grow up ~ while helping moms grow in their walk with God too! Here at Totally Tots I write/oversee posts for TOTally Working For Me, Once Upon a Book, Now I Know My ABC's, Little Books for Little Cooks, Book Basket, and Terrific Tot Sites.

Feel free to stop by and get a peek into our crazy~busy lives at either No Ordinary Moments or Homeschool Creations.

No comments: