blank
blank

Compassion

Friday, May 22, 2009

Terrific Tot Sites ~ Tot School Highlights

Most of you know that I host a feature on my other blog called Tot School. If you are one who doesn't know that, you can go here to read more about it!

This week I want to share another mom and tot with you, Smiley and his Mommy Laura from their blog McTot. Smiley's Mommy is our Laura-who writes Did You Know for us here at Totally Tots!

Smiley is one of the youngest tots (Mommy began his blog when he turned 1, he is 16 months now) I have seen linking up to Tot School, and his Mommy does a great job of providing him with developmentally appropriate activities each week. Smiley's blog, Mc Tot, is relatively new and focuses primarily on his Tot School adventures, so it is very easy to navigate around and see what he has been up to.

Here's a few of my favorite things he has done...
Be sure to visit McTot to follow Smiley's learning adventures!

No comments: